Visit Westerville is utilizing a new automation program to operationally manage the Mount Carmel St. Ann’s 4th Friday Festivals starting in 2020. Our goal is to have the vendor registration link open by February 7th 2020.
These festivals feature 150-170 Exhibitor/Vendors representing a wide range of product offerings, food trucks, entertainment, and artists. The average attendance for the festivals draw 10,000 to 13,000 attendees.
THINGS TO KNOW
• This automation program will require each vendor to register their business in our new platform and register for a space online through this system. We’ll provide the link/instructions on or before February 7th 2020.
• If you were a vendor in 2019, we will send out a notification to the email on file that the
registration process is open and will provide instructions for next steps.
• If you are a NEW VENDOR send an email to email@example.com to be added to our database for registration.
• Please note that vendors would not receive a refund due to inclement weather during a specific festival.
NOTICE ABOUT CONSTRUCTION IMPACT THIS YEAR
State street will have some regrettable construction impact that may require us to decrease or cancel specific vendor spaces without notice. Any vendor that has a cancellation will receive a full refund. Sudden vendor space location changes or cancellations may happen due to the uncertainty with the construction impact. Safety and security of attendees and vendors is our focus. A full refund would be given to any vendor spot cancelled due to construction.
2020 VISIT WESTERVILLE -MT. CARMEL ST. ANN’S FESTIVAL DATES
• April 24, 2020 Spring into the Arts
• May 22, 2020 Back to Nature
• June 26, 2020 Wellness & Safety Fest
• July 24, 2020 World Bazaar
• August 28, 2020 Dog Days of Summer
• Sept. 25, 2020 Farm in the City
VENDOR SET UP/BREAKDOWN
• Vendor set up starts at 5:00pm
• The Festivals start promptly at 6:00pm and run for three hours
• Vendor breakdown is at 9:00pm
• Visit Westerville will have the vendor registration link open by February 7th 2020
• The new automation system will require each vendor to register their company, fill out the
application and payment process is fully automated through our system.
• Most major credit cards accepted for payment.
CALLING ALL VOLUNTEERS
• We have the following volunteer opportunities available for our community to participate and
help us put on this wonderful event!
– Vendor Section Leaders – 5 section leaders to help vendors locate their vendor locations and
ensure they set up in the correct location,
– Stage Set up 4:45pm to 5:15pm – Help setting up the stage each 4th Friday
– Stage Break Down 9:00pm to 9:30pm – break down the north band stage and returning it to
– Street cleanup crew – 5 people assigned for trash pickup from 8:45pm to 9:30pm
– Staff Office Help – 4pm to 8pm – Help answer phones and man the Visit Westerville office.
Visit Westerville – We Have It ALL!
Visitor Center: 20 W Main Street, Westerville OH 43081