The Event Hub vendor registration site is open for our July-September Festivals
To submit your vendor registration request, please click on the following link:
***PLEASE ACCESS THE EVENT HUB REGISTRATION LINK IN THE GOOGLE CHROME BROWSER. WE HAVE FOUND THAT THE SYSTEM OPERATES BEST ON GOOGLE CHROME. PLEASE DO NOT USE INTERNET EXPLORER***
- Once on the home page, you can read more about the event, view an Interactive Floor Plan and build your cart and preferences from the Opportunities box.
- View our Vendor Registration Resource Guide for a step-by-step Event Hub Vendor Registration Resource Guide.
- Once your registration request has been submitted, you will receive notification through Event Hub as to whether or not your application has been accepted, along with details of your booth/table assignment.
- Visit Westerville CAN NOT provide tech support for Event Hub site issues. For technical support issues, please click HERE to reference the online Event Hub exhibitor help portal. If you need further assistance, you can also email Event Hub support at firstname.lastname@example.org ***PLEASE NOTE***
- Your PayPal account/credit card will not be charged until your order has been approved in Event Hub by Visit Westerville.
These festivals feature 150-170 Exhibitor/Vendors representing a wide range of product offerings, food trucks, entertainment, and artists. The average attendance for the festivals draw 10,000 to 13,000 attendees.
THINGS TO KNOW
• This automation program will require each vendor to register their business in our new platform and register for a space online through this system. We’ll provide the link/instructions on or before February 19th 2020.
• If you were a vendor in 2019, we will send out a notification to the email on file that the
registration process is open and will provide instructions for next steps.
• If you are a NEW VENDOR send an email to email@example.com to be added to our database for registration.
• Please note that vendors would not receive a refund due to inclement weather during a specific festival.
NOTICE ABOUT CONSTRUCTION IMPACT THIS YEAR
State street will have some regrettable construction impact that may require us to decrease or cancel specific vendor spaces without notice. Any vendor that has a cancellation will receive a full refund. Sudden vendor space location changes or cancellations may happen due to the uncertainty with the construction impact. Safety and security of attendees and vendors is our focus. A full refund would be given to any vendor spot cancelled due to construction.
2020 VISIT WESTERVILLE -MT. CARMEL ST. ANN’S FESTIVAL DATES
• April 24, 2020 Spring into the Arts-CANCELLED
• May 22, 2020 Back to Nature-CANCELLED
• June 26, 2020 Wellness & Safety Fest-CANCELLED
• July 24, 2020 World Bazaar
• August 28, 2020 Dog Days of Summer
• Sept. 25, 2020 Harvest Festival
VENDOR SET UP/BREAKDOWN
• Vendor set up starts at 4:45pm
• The Festivals start promptly at 6:00pm and run for three hours
• Vendor breakdown is at 9:00pm
• The new automation system will require each vendor to register their company, fill out the
application and payment process is fully automated through our system.
• Most major credit cards accepted for payment.
CALLING ALL VOLUNTEERS
• We have the following volunteer opportunities available for our community to participate and
help us put on this wonderful event!
-Vendor Section Leaders – 5 section leaders to help vendors locate their vendor locations and ensure they set up in the correct location
-Set-up Team – 3 people to assist Visit Westerville staff with marking vendor spots in chalk and putting out signage from 2pm-6pm
-Street Clean-up Crew – 2 people assigned for trash pickup from 8:30pm-9:30pm
Visit Westerville – We Have It ALL!