The Democratic National Committee has announced that CNN and The New York Times will co-host the party’s fourth presidential debate at Otterbein University.
Road closures will be in effect from 9am on Tuesday, October 15th until 1am, Wednesday, October 16th. Closures include areas closer to campus, such as:
- Main St from Knox to West
- Grove St from Park to Home
- Home St between State and West
There will be no parking in the following areas during the same time frame:
- N. West St
- Broadway (no parking from October 8th until end of event)
- Home St, Executive Ct, Directors Ct
- City Hall Parking Lot (behind 21 and 29 S State St)
- The debate is scheduled for Tuesday, October 15th from 8pm-11pm
- Police presence will include traditional patrol, bike patrol and horse patrol as well as officers from other agencies.
- You can monitor the City of Westerville’s Twitter account for updates: @tellwesterville.
- Read the announcement from Otterbein University here.
- Read the announcement from CNN here.