This walking event, stops for concerts at each of the three Uptown Westerville churches – Church of the Master, Church of the Messiah, and First Presbyterian Church – all within about a block of each other.
Ticket holders attend a short concert in each of the three churches and are led to the next by costumed guides with lanterns. It’s a great way to get into the holiday spirit, see beautifully decorated historic churches, and hear great music provided by the choirs and musicians of our five member churches.
- Friday, Dec. 13, 2019, 7:00 – 9:15 PM
- Cost of ticket – $10/adult (kids are free) Tickets are printed with starting location (1 of 3)
- All proceeds go to the building projects of Habitat for Humanity
- Groups begin their concert tour at one of these churches:
- First Presbyterian on E. College
- Church of the Master at Grove and Main
- Church of the Messiah on N. State St.
- After each concert, groups are led by caped guides with lanterns to next church
- Tickets are sold at the Westerville Visitors Bureau or online @westervillehabitat.org and at the door before the first concert
- A free shuttle will be provided if you need assistance getting to each location; please be sure your starting location is Church of the Messiah.
BEFORE THE CONCERT:
Soup for Shelter 5:00 – 7:00 PM
Grab a bite to eat at the SOUP FOR SHELTER event just down the street hosted by The Columbus Academy and Otterbein University at the Campus Center. This event also benefits Westerville Habitat Partnership.
- Cost is just $15 and includes:
- Handcrafted bowl made by Columbus Academy students
- A bowl of soup , bread, cookie, beverage