This 3rd Annual event can be combined with the Progressive Christmas Concert or enjoyed separately! Enjoy soup, bread, cookie and a beverage and take home a beautifully hand-crafted bowl made by Columbus Academy students for just $15.
Soup for Shelter is from 5-7pm and is hosted by The Columbus Academy and Otterbein University at the Campus Center. This event benefits Westerville Habitat Partnership.
This event precedes the Progressive Christmas Concert held from 7-9:15pm.
This walking event, stops for concerts at each of the three Uptown Westerville churches – Church of the Master, Church of the Messiah, and First Presbyterian Church – all within about a block of each other.
Ticket holders attend a short concert in each of the three churches and are led to the next by costumed guides with lanterns. It’s a great way to get into the holiday spirit, see beautifully decorated historic churches, and hear great music provided by the choirs and musicians of our five member churches.
- Friday, Dec. 14, 2018, 7:00 – 9:15 PM
- Cost of ticket – $10/adult (kids are free) Tickets are printed with starting location (1 of 3)
- All proceeds go to the building projects of Habitat for Humanity
- Groups begin their concert tour at one of these churches:
- First Presbyterian on E. College
- Church of the Master at Grove and Main
- Church of the Messiah on N. State St.
- After each concert, groups are led by caped guides with lanterns to next church
- Tickets are sold at the Westerville Visitors Bureau, 20 W. Main St., online westervillehabitat.org and at the door before the first concert
- A free shuttle will be provided if you need assistance getting to each location; please be sure your starting location is Church of the Messiah.