Staff at the Westerville Visitors & Convention Bureau is excited to be moving back into our Uptown office after two month absence. Our building at 20 W. Main St. has been renovated and it looks fantastic! It will take us most of this week and some of next to get everything organized, but we’ll have our doors open soon!
Just to give you an idea of how many things so on in Westerville during the busy spring/summer season, here is a list of just some of the events that happened just in the two months we’ve been out of Uptown:
- Curtain Players presented, “By the Skin of Our Teeth”
- Westerville Public Library hosted author Anthony Doerr
- Westerville Uptown Merchants hosted seven “Uptown Friday Nights” and Auctioned Art Umbrellas
- Our office held two Mount Carmel St. Ann’s 4th Fridays Uptown
- The Westerville Area Chamber of Commerce presented the annual Music & Arts Festival
- Westerville Community Bands performed their Spring Concert
- Westerville Historical Society heard Otterbein Archivist Steven Grinch speak about Women at Otterbein.
- The City of Westerville presented Party At the Creek at Alum Creek Park
- Honor Flight held its annual Jukebox Review
- The Sunrise Rotary once again wowed us with the Field of Heroes
- Hoover Sailing Club hosted their Open House
- Otterbein Summer Theatre performed Brighton Beach Memoirs
- The Lion’s Club served up its 43rd Annual Chicken Dinner
- The Chamber’s Young Professional’s Group had their Uptown Shuffle
- Parks and Rec hosted the Baby Bargain Boutique
- The Arts Council of Westerville and the Westerville Community Bands teamed up to present Westival
And summer’s not over yet! For a complete list of events still to come, visit our Upcoming Events page!