***NOTICE OF EVENT CANCELLATION***
March 20, 2020
Visit Westerville is committed to growing our Travel Economy, however, the health and well-being of our community, visitors and team are a priority. With the outbreak of the coronavirus, or COVID-19, we are taking precautionary steps to flatten the COVID-19 curve by cancelling the April 24th, 2020 4th Friday Festival.
Our team will continue to monitor the situation in conjunction with our state, city and county health officials as well as the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). For now, all other future 4th Friday Festivals will remain as planned.
Know that we are still hard at work to secure and maintain business for our community and are here to support our partners in any way we can through these periods of uncertainty.
For more information and to track progress of coronavirus, please visit:
• Ohio Department of Public Health: HERE
• Columbus Public Health: HERE
• City of Westerville: HERE
***NOTIFICATION TO 4TH FRIDAY VENDORS REGISTERED ON EVENT HUB***
To ALL vendors that have already registered through Event Hub, PLEASE READ AND FOLLOW the below instructions BEFORE you take any action in Event Hub relating to your current, submitted order
Vendors who have registered through Event Hub for MULTIPLE months INCLUDING April:
Please DO NOT cancel your order through Event Hub. All orders containing the month of April will be modified by Visit Westerville and sent back to you for approval of modification. Once the modification has been made on our end, you will receive a notification email prompting you to log into your Event Hub account and approve the modification as well as your assigned space for all remaining months on your order.
Vendors who registered through Event Hub for ONLY the month of April:
If you wish to participate in a different month, please DO NOT cancel your order through Event Hub. Rather, please email Robin Collins directly at email@example.com with your requested new month of participation. Visit Westerville will assign you a spot in your new month of choice and you will be notified by email, prompting you to log into Event Hub and approve this modification and location assignment. Please be sure you include the name of your organization/company that you registered under in your email.
***Only Vendors who registered through Event Hub just for the month of April who do not wish to switch to an alternate month should proceed with logging into their Event Hub account and cancelling their order.
If you have any questions or are unsure of how to proceed based on the above instructions, please reach out to Robin Collins directly at firstname.lastname@example.org / cell phone: (740)-225-1763. If your call is missed, please leave a voicemail with your name, organization/company name and the best number to reach you on and your call will be returned as soon as possible.
Registration for future 2020 festival dates (May-September) is still open! To submit your vendor registration request, please click on the following link:
***PLEASE ACCESS THE EVENT HUB REGISTRATION LINK IN THE GOOGLE CHROME BROWSER. WE HAVE FOUND THAT THE SYSTEM OPERATES BEST ON GOOGLE CHROME. PLEASE DO NOT USE INTERNET EXPLORER***
- Once on the home page, you can read more about the event, view an Interactive Floor Plan and build your cart and preferences from the Opportunities box.
- View our Vendor Registration Resource Guide for a step-by-step Event Hub Vendor Registration Resource Guide.
- Once your registration request has been submitted, you will receive notification through Event Hub as to whether or not your application has been accepted, along with details of your booth/table assignment.
- Visit Westerville CAN NOT provide tech support for Event Hub site issues. For technical support issues, please click HERE to reference the online Event Hub exhibitor help portal. If you need further assistance, you can also email Event Hub support at email@example.com ***PLEASE NOTE***
- Your PayPal account/credit card will not be charged until your order has been approved in Event Hub by Visit Westerville.
May 22, 2020 Back to Nature
June 26, 2020 Wellness & Safety Fest
July 24, 2020 World Bazaar
August 28, 2020 Dog Days of Summer
Sept. 25, 2020 Harvest Festival
Calling all Volunteers!
Volunteering and fun go hand-in-hand at the Mt. Carmel St. Ann’s 4th Friday Festivals! If you are interested in volunteering for one or all of our events, you can sign up here: 2020 Mt. Carmel St. Ann’s 4th Friday Festivals-Volunteer Sign-up
All volunteers will receive a T-shirt, pizza, snacks and refreshments through out their shift!