Thank you for your interest in Visit Westerville-Mount Carmel St. Ann’s 4th Fridays! These festivals are in their 21st year and we look forward to another successful season in Uptown Westerville!
The Event Hub vendor registration site is now open!
To submit your vendor registration request, please click on the following link:
***PLEASE ACCESS THE EVENT HUB REGISTRATION LINK IN THE GOOGLE CHROME BROWSER. WE HAVE FOUND THAT THE SYSTEM OPERATES BEST ON GOOGLE CHROME. PLEASE DO NOT USE INTERNET EXPLORER***
- Once on the home page, you can read more about the event, view an Interactive Floor Plan and build your cart and preferences from the Opportunities box.
- View our Vendor Registration Resource Guide for a step-by-step Event Hub Vendor Registration Resource Guide.
- Once your registration request has been submitted, you will receive notification through Event Hub as to whether or not your application has been accepted, along with details of your booth/table assignment.
- Visit Westerville CAN NOT provide tech support for Event Hub site issues. For technical support issues, please click HERE to reference the online Event Hub exhibitor help portal. If you need further assistance, you can also email Event Hub support at firstname.lastname@example.org ***PLEASE NOTE***
- Approvals may take up to three (3) weeks. Vendors should start to receive approvals and booth/table assignments between March 11th and March 16th, 2020.
- Your PayPal account/credit card will not be charged until your order has been approved in Event Hub by Visit Westerville.
April 24, 2020 Spring into the Arts
May 22, 2020 Back to Nature
June 26, 2020 Wellness & Safety Fest
July 24, 2020 World Bazaar
August 28, 2020 Dog Days of Summer
Sept. 25, 2020 Harvest Festival
Calling all Volunteers!
Volunteering and fun go hand-in-hand at the Mt. Carmel St. Ann’s 4th Friday Festivals! If you are interested in volunteering for one or all of our events, you can sign up here: 2020 Mt. Carmel St. Ann’s 4th Friday Festivals-Volunteer Sign-up
All volunteers will receive a T-shirt, pizza, snacks and refreshments through out their shift!