Founded in 1988, Visit Westerville (previously the Westerville Visitors & Convention Bureau) is a nonprofit Destination Marketing & Tourism Organization. Its mission is to drive tourism to the city of Westerville through promotion of in-market events and attractions, sports tourism, group tours/motorcoach travel, and driving group and meeting business into local hotels and venues.
Visit Westerville Services:
Visiting Westerville for the first time? Looking for the perfect venue for your next meeting or event? Visit Westerville offers a wide array of services to help you enjoy a successful and memorable time in our beautiful city!
- Meeting & Event Venue Recommendations
- RFP Sourcing and Bid Collection with Hotels and Meeting & Event Venues
- Group Tour & Itinerary Planning
- Welcome Packets
- Assistance with Entertainment, Catering and Transportation needs
- Publicity and Promotion of Local Events
- Promote Westerville Activities and Attractions to the Traveling Public
- Provide Visitor Information for Out-of-Town Guests and Travelers
Robin Collins, CTA
A Granville, Ohio native, Robin joined the Visit Westerville team in March of 2019. Robin has worked in travel, tourism and hospitality for 17 years in various cities including Cleveland, Chicago, Los Angeles and Columbus. In 2018, Robin permanently relocated back to Ohio where she currently resides in Westerville with her husband, Nathan and their son. Robin is dedicated to driving tourism and travel into the city of Westerville through community engagement, new business development and collaboration with key organizational leaders across the city, as well as all tourism-related businesses to maximize and facilitate travel and tourism opportunities.
Board of Trustees:
Debbie Bennati, President of the Westerville Uptown Merchants Association,
Owner of Uptown shop, A Gal Named Cinda Lou
View her shop